Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freewheeling
Sep 6, 2005
the difference between american wrestling and jap wrestling is probablys honour(even the heels have so much pride) and the japs start the match with strikes(harsh ones normally), keep using strikes, eventually a move will be hit, back to the strikes, some form of death and it will go like that back and forth like jelly on a plate. sometimes it ends in a sly roll up and the chongy crowd loves it, other times it will end in sickness. i cant watch american wrestling anymore because its just watered down(wwe) OR the match flow looks crap(ROH) and tna is just another WCW(althow TNA does have samoa joe and aj...but they also have raven which is enough for me to hate tna)

i have a fair few noah media and a few dragon gate shows, if wanted i will upload a match of so.

if people havnt seen it i will upload Kenta Kobashi vs Kensuke Sasaki from noah destiny 2005 (probablys my match of 2005) unless if too many people have seen its sickness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU