Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
Good stuff as usual, Ditch. Have any better pictures of the hairless A-Train/Bernard surfaced yet? I've only seen one where he's pretty much obstructed by his clothes, but you can still tell he's going to look totally different.

The Dragon Gate stuff from 27th December is well worth getting hold of, by the way. The Japanese crowd loved Jack and Roderick, CIMA and The Florida Brothers brought the awesomeness as usual, and there was a crazy 8 man tag that was also well worth watching. Can't wait to see the Brock stuff next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Ditch posted:

-You mean the 26th? That's the one with an 8-man tag that's going around. I just watched Hulk vs Takagi and it's sooooooooooo much better than any prior Hulk stuff. Takagi rules.

Yeah, 26th, I was going by memory and got it wrong. You've sparked my interest in the Hulk Vs Takagi match which I passed on in favour of the others on the card. If it's a big improvement over what I've seen from BxB Hulk then I'll need to seek it out. I also saw the Brock Vs Nakamura match too, which wasn't anything special. Brock no sold a lot of his opponent's offence and still looked to have some major ring rust on him, working at a much slower pace than even when he debuted on the main WWE roster. But I just can't help marking out for the big homophobe. :fuckoff: :gay:

Here's the only picture I've seen of A-Train/Bernard post-shaving. It has a nice Goldberg vibe to it, and it'll be interesting to see how he looks completely hairless. Like one of these cats.

Russ fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 6, 2006

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Oh no, A-Train has turned into MMA fighter Kimo.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

I'd recommend getting the YouSendIt downloader for using with these files. I don't know if it's just me, but more often than not I get an error when I try to download a file normally from YouSendIt. That problem stopped once I started using the YSI Downloader, so it's worth having if you encounter the same problem as I do.

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Ditch posted:

Naoshi Sano is much in the line of Survival Tobita in terms of being the straight man against odd opponents. He once took a 619 from an 8 year old girl and sold it.

:love: Naoshi Sano :love:

I cut this clipped match from a Pro Wrestling 666 Halloween special show last year. Why it didn't get Match Of The Year 2005 is beyond me.

http://www.badongo.com/vid.php?file=Match+Of+The+Year__2006-02-24_MOTYC.wmv

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Wouldn't the police have something to say about a pro wrestler beating up kids in public? It's not like the department would need to send out a whole squad of cars and officers to take him down, just send Cro Cop and he'll have him subdued within about 20 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Ditch posted:

THE HG VIDEO TO END ALL HG VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWbjePmOpMo

"It would have to be Morgan Freeman"

I watched the whole show on Thursday and the sight of seeing HUSTLE footage on the same channel which makes highbrow TV like Newsnight, University Challenge and Mastermind made me laugh quite a lot. Jeremy Paxman and Yingling The Erotic Terrorist don't have much else in common, really.