Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mencils
Mar 12, 2012
Death Grips
Genre: Progressive Hip-Hop
Samples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W43aQxzjyeM

Albums:

Exmilitary

MP3 FLAC

The Money Store

Soundcloud
If you like it, you can buy it.

Live From Death Valley (Not really live, just a two track EP)

MP3

Black Google: Ex Military instrumental / acapella / stems

MP3

Misc.

Death Grips (Next Grips)
Face Melter (How To Do Impossible Things
Full Moon (Death Classic)

Mencils fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 17, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mencils
Mar 12, 2012

Mudge Coleman posted:

This is all well and good, but you forgot Black Google

It's pretty bodacious being able to hear the individual components of each of the songs and see how they all work together.
Plus switching between the artwork for Exmilitary and Black Google really quickly looks rad.

How could I forget? Added that to my post along with their new single.

Mencils
Mar 12, 2012
Hardcore/Grindcore/Punk/Powerviolence

Iron Lung Mixtape I

A mixtape (duh) of mostly (but alot of not) hardcore/powerviolence/punk bands, very well put together and something I'd reccomend to anybody that likes this kind of music.

Eustachian - The Sphagnum Bog

Violent as H*CK grindcore, all I have to say!

Life is poo poo, Take one.

Another mixtape, consisting of hardcore/grindcore/trash/punk. Alot more fast paced/violent tracks than the Iron Lung mixtape.

鞠螺千世 - Satan Samurai ·REC Pirate Force

鞠螺千世 - Sketchgrind

鞠螺千世 is sketchgrind, which is exactly what it sounds like. Some of the most light hearted grindcore I've ever heard.

Greedy Mouth - Eat​/​/​Smoke​/​/​Poop

Goofy powerviolence, very fun to listen to. Probably my favorite album of those in this post.

If you want to grab more stuff like this, I'd recommend exploring the rest of Grindcore Karaoke, enjoy!

Mencils fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Oct 10, 2012

Mencils
Mar 12, 2012
Death Grips Post #2

Due to trouble with their label, Sacramento hip-hop collective Death Grips has released their third album in it's entirety for free!

No Love Deep Web

Listen:
Soundcloud

Download:

thirdworlds.net (Their website)
Bayfiles
Archive.org
Depositfiles
Filepup
Europe Highspeed

These Mirrors are all from Death Grips' official website, and all legal. DICK ALERT: The album art is a penis with "No Love Deep Web" written on it. If you're not into having that as an album cover, you can download grab their official alternate cover here, you philistine.

Mencils fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Oct 10, 2012

Mencils
Mar 12, 2012
Death Grips - Government Plates

Just posted on their official facebook, this album is available on

SoundCloud
Third Worlds (Death Grips offical website)
MegaShares

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cQvZPX3OY
Death Grips - You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat