Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Novikov
Aug 9, 2014

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

My band JERKAGRAM released a full-length record a few months ago and I posted about it in here. I'm going to post about our new EP, released a few days ago. It's me on drums and my brother on guitar/vocals/loops and for this we added a bass player and a cellist for the recording.

We have hints of a heavy Melvins/Mastodon type sound and a lot of ambient, floaty, free-sounding post-rock and work with a lot of build-up/repetition. It's 3 tracks and about 25 minutes and free to stream, so hope some of you dig it. It's called "Tired Old Horseshit."

http://jerkagram.bandcamp.com

NOTE: We are leaving the east coast permanently in a month to play 54 shows around the country, so I will be posting those show dates soon and maybe some goons can come out and see us. I'll suck all y'alls dicks for a place to stay.

Great stuff mate, will you be coming to California? I think you, and your potential listeners, will do well here! (Northern California)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU