Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheForgotton
Jun 10, 2001

I'm making a career of evil.
Time for some THRASH!
IntruderTech thrash from Tennesee. They strike me as Forbidden meets Among the Living Anthrax with a dash of Death Angel. They used to have their first album on there for free as well, but Psycho Savant is just as cool.

Heathen This is my new favorite band. Breaking the Silence is great except for the Sweet cover and Victims of Deception is practically perfect.

Anacrusis More tech-thrash. The first album rips and the rest of their stuff is inconsistant. Beware that the singer sometimes does the Death Angel six-year-old girl screams.

Slaughter Not the glam band, the tear-your-head-off-with-a-chainsaw one. STRAPPADO!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU