Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Murda
Sep 15, 2002

Scorched Earth Tactics

SET was introduced to me in this thread. They have everything they've recorded (which isn't that much, unfortunately) up for download. Their reasoning is that, at the level they're at right now, exposure is worth more than sales. I don't know how to describe their sound other than saying that it's brutal, tight, technically brilliant metal.

I highly suggest signing up for their email list, which gets you access to another promo, because the first song on the promo is my favorite, and the fourth track is a Sepultura cover. Also, if for nothing else, "I'm Dreaming Of A Grind Christmas" is the best 40 seconds of Christmas music I've ever heard.

And if Metal isn't your thing, partially-goon-run Comfort Stand Recordings is an enormous source of free music (though they've stopped adding any new music.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU