Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Bonus posted:

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I'll post it anyway.
http://8bitpeoples.com - specifically check out Binärpilot, Bit Shifter and Anamanaguchi.

I felt the need to vouch for this link. The songs they have are wonderful. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

i51423 posted:

Ghost Away - A friend's band whose album I mastered. Think Radiohead's electronic stuff meets Engine Down.. or something. Features Brian Medlin from The Minor Times and Person L.

Full Album Available Here

This is really, really awesome stuff. Thanks a lot for the link. :D

(also, Jay Tholen's stuff is fun, too - good jerb)

Red
Apr 15, 2003

het posted:

Well I don't object to its presence exactly but we have a lot of stickied threads and it's used so little that I'd kinda like to unstick it. Sure, that means there'd be fewer posts to it, but I think the fact that there aren't more posts indicates that it's not used by very many people to begin with. And stuff like full albums released for free would probably get more views as a separate thread than something buried on page 10 of a thread that isn't read much.

Or starts a meta-discussion about how useful the thread is :ninja:

I think it's best to keep this stickied, because I think, like me, a ton of people look at it and use it, but don't post. I come in, scour and sample music, pick up what I dig, and move on.