Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

MrZodiac posted:

Terrorfakt A big east coast powernoise/rhythmic noise/stomp stomp act out of NYC, provides clips and a fuckton of remixes he did. Personal favorites are his P.A.L - GELOBNIS remix and his Wumpscut - Wreath of Barbs remix.

Terrorfakt has a pink painting of cute kittens playing with a toilet paper roll in his bathroom. True story. Some more industrial/noise MP3s:

Xorcist has released his entire discography for free downloading (including his cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit). If you're not a big electro-industrial fan, check out the XE/NON albums. It's all kinds of downtempo love.

Noise/Breakcore madman Iszoloscope has some full-length tracks up, some of which are unreleased.

...and lastly, an amazing free noise/shoegazer-rock album from Shane Whitbread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

Sock It posted:

I think that the following would be awesome:

A two week long contest to make a totally free mix CD within NMD. The entries would either be compiled into a zip folder and hosted somewhere free, or listed link by link in a list format. There would be a 30-35 min-max. There could be a theme (rainy day, beach barbeque, rear end shakin'), and contestants could be required to write a description and provide cover art. The best 4 or 5 could be compiled and hosted, and then have a forum wide vote in GBS.

Any mods have opinions on this?
I am not a mod, but this is a great idea, and I will happily organize it if no one else does.

Twiin
Nov 11, 2003

King of Suck!

fomoz posted:

A unique sounding DNB/Jungle artist who has all his songs on his site that you can download for free:

http://edgey.net/mp3/index.asp

I heart edgey.