Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GOAT, CARRY ME
Feb 6, 2005

I don't know my way home.

CRAW posted:

Craw is an independent band from Cleveland, OH and have been together for over 13 years. Our 1st three full length recordings were recorded with the help of our good friend Steve Albini. The newest one, entitled Bodies for Strontium 90, was engineered by our good friend Bill Korecky at his fantastic Mars studios, and is available on Hydrahead Industries. You can order it direct from there.

Craw were/are an excellent band. Recommended for fans of Today is the Day, Keelhaul, and late 90's noisecore in general. This is their entire discography, free for the downloading. But consider buying the cds if you see them, they're worth the money. http://www.craw.com

Click the skull on this page to download Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Isis' excellent cover of Melvins' awesome song "Boris." http://agoraphobicnosebleed.com/

Australia's HALO has two or more of their records free for downloading, but I can't remember the site. If I can find it, I'll edit this post, or if someone else knows what I'm talking about, awesome. RIFYL Neurosis, noise in general, Godflesh or Jesu.

edit: Internet Archive has them, I can't find the original. Massive Corporate Disease and Degree Zero Point Of Implosion

edit 2: these are legal under creative commons, and were originally distributed by the label, I believe. They are out of print and so they made them available this way.

GOAT, CARRY ME fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Jun 11, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU