Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
Awesome thread idea, Mr. Manic.

I'm in the mood to dance like a crazy white person. So here's some good music for that:

The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control : The typicaly simplified blues rock dance band goes quasi-disco and drat is it good.

Har Mar Superstar - Cry 4 Help: Trashy yet oh so funky.

Old Time Relijun - Vampire Sushi - I want to say this band is like a dancey Velvet Underground. If you like them more free tunes availbile here.

All taken from label sites and are free and legal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Faye
Feb 17, 2005

Are you ready for an ORGAN SOLO?!
Giving props to a local Boston indie-pop band for releasing their first LP for free on their site. In the zip file it gives you 6 different options for cover art.

Emergency Music - You'll Be the Death of Us All, Honey

https://www.emergencymusic.com
The link to the download is on the bottom right corner.

RIYL: Wilco, Of Montreal

Selected tracks: Doctor's Orders, Give Me the Good Things, I've Got a Notion

Tiny Faye fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 12, 2007