Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyvinyd
Jun 2, 2005

"School! Ah, yes. Then you haven't heard of the easy road to success."
Back when the video game XIII came out, there was a free album that you could get in Best Buy to promote the game. It's all just songs inspired from the game, not actually from it. It reminds me a lot of The Mirror Conspiracy by Thievery Corporation in the way it is very "secret agent". I was wondering if it would be ok to rip it and put it up here? If not here, is there an appropriate place in this forum to do this? Very few people that I know of ever got to hear it because it was purely a promotional CD, but it's really pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU