Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Here's my band's new single from our upcoming album (and a live track).

Also, here's our first EP. It's older and doesn't sound as good (and I'm not on it) but I liked it enough to want to join the band.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

My (now-defunct) band just released our first album today. Up for free* for anyone who wants to hear our death rattle.

*EDIT: band wanted to not give it away for free quite yet, so it'll be listed as $7. It'd be lovely to put it in the free mp3 thread that way, though, so PM me and I'll give you a free download code (or two)!

The Capitulator posted:

Hey guys, my band Sandwash just re-released our 2010 album 'Master Blaster Hole' in a digital format. If you like Foo Fighters, hopefully you will like us too. You can check it out on CDBaby or just search for 'Sandwash' on Spotify. Our old album sampler on Youtube is still up too if that's your thing.

Your url just goes to the SA Main page. I'd love to check you guys out, you should toss up the link to the album.

CaptainViolence fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Sep 18, 2015