Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

A movie in space (possibly underwater?) the captain(?) is a little person, and the villain is a dude pretending to be blind, and they find out he's not blind by replaying video of a fight where he dodges a rag or something thrown his way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Mouser.. posted:

Lifepod. It's a TV movie remake of Lifeboat...IN SPACE

Ahhhhh thank you so much that was bugging the crap out of me. I don't know how I could have forgotten Robert Loggia getting shot by Ron Silver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq7IkHIIR0

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Volume posted:

There was a movie with a bunch of pathetic slackers who's lives were going nowhere and they didn't seem to mind. One of them was really obsessed with the fact that the cheese stands alone.

I know it's a month later, but this is Scorched

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I don't think this was a 'movie' movie but like an independent short or something, but basically a dude with a bag on his head murders some gangsters in a low-budget but incredibly gory way

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

zombieman posted:

I was sure this was simply called Baghead, but I can't find anything on the internets about it. Dammit.

Edit: I think you're looking for Le Bagman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXcGzSlghZg

That's it exactly, thank you

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Jesus (I think?) is in a room, all of a sudden a dude at the table stands up and shrieks "You. GET OOOOOUUUUTTTTTT" at the top of his lungs for awhile. There's a beat in the background which makes me think it's a musical. It's not Jesus Christ Superstar though, it may not even have jesus in it.

Basically someone screams get out at someone else and its not Jesus Christ Superstar are all I have. Hell it may not even be a movie

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Almost 100%, I mean I could be wrong but I searched JCS up and down and didn't find it. I found Jesus himself yelling get out at Judas, which was not it; that was in a field and serious, the one I remember was indoors and probably for laughs because the dude screaming get out sort of chokes on the 'T' part of it and almost spits

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

That is likely The Conjuring edit gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDkbzIO8KA

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I swear I've seen it too; way back when they first switched to digital channels one of the local fox affiliates digital extra channels would play older forgotten movies (forgotten in the cheap and unpopular sense) and I remember seeing the dennehey scene in particular.

But then I looked through his post history and he's been asking for years, so maybe it's some malignant meme that's re-writing my past memories.

I asked on Reddit and they suggested Crash :/

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

A lady ?assassin? takes a shot out of her bathroom window and kills/wounds someone in like a victorian costume and wig. Her boyfriend charges into the bathroom and they argue for a bit, then he leaves and its revealed she hid her sniper rifle in the bubble bath

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

SimonCat posted:

Point of No Return, 1993?

Yeeaaahh this is it, thank you. The boob grabbing and ravioli kiss scenes were are also burned into my young mind. Speaking of which:

IMDB posted:

"Claudia buys cans of Progresso Ravioli in the store, and then serves that ravioli at dinner. One can easily see the areas of the ravioli that do not have sauce on them. The sauce is atop the ravioli, which clearly indicates that the ravioli was cooked separately and the sauce was placed over the pasta later. However, canned ravioli would have a completely different appearance; it would have sauce dispersed evenly all over each ravioli."

What a goof! I hope someone got fired for that

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

Okay, these are two movies (at least I think it's from two distinct movies, maybe some others got mixed in by now) from my early childhood of watching them on a tiny B&W TV. I doubt they were very good but these are my earliest movie memories, in addition to one of the original Star Wars episodes. This had to be early to mid 90s in the Eastern Bloc so I doubt they were exactly fresh A-grade material.

1. Dystopian futuristic society where everybody has to live in bunkers/domes as the outside air became poisonous. There's a rebellion of some sort and our protagonist's hazmat suit gets wrecked while outside and... instead of dying horribly, it turns out the air was fine. We were lied to this whole time!
2. A few kids, I'd guess pre-teen now, have messed up home family situation. Maybe divorce? They're fishing out golf balls and reselling them to earn money to build a glider or some sort of flying contraption to go to their mom/dad, and I think somehow that works out fine.

Even if somebody knows what the hell I'm talking about, I probably shouldn't rewatch them now, but I'm really curious what they were.

I feel like number 2 is Radio Flyer

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It was a buck Rodgers/flash Gordon esque parody type film, all I really remember is at one point the Ming the Merciless guys wife starts macking on him and he shrugs her off saying the equivalent of "love with you would be like laying with my mother... And I hated that" .

Makes it very difficult to Google! I'm sure it isn't the one with Jon Lovitz, and I remember watching it with my parents on broadcast TV so I can't imagine its like, Flesh Gordon or whatever

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

I only ever saw the trailer, It was a 90s-2000s thriller, some sort of... assassination or robbery or something happens right at the knockout of a big boxing match. The investigator guy plays it in slo-mo and it zooms in on the blow whiffing and you can hear him yell "IT WAS A PHANTOM PUNCH!"

Googling only gets me the movie Phantom Punch which can't be it

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Price Check posted:

The Nic Cage classic Snake Eyes

LesterGroans posted:

What they said ^^^

Snake Eyes

Thank you both! That one was really bugging me

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Spiteski posted:

Trying to figure out where a scene I remember is from.
Navy boat or sub springing leaks, with a big (obese maybe, or just hugely built) guy clamping leaking pipes with a sort of metal tube plate thing. Can vividly remember it spraying around everywhere when trying to clamp it and him managing to clamp it.
The tone of the scene was serious situation, like the boat/sub was going to sink or catastrophically fail if the leaks weren't sealed.
It's not U-571 which is what I was watching when I had the scene pop into my head.
Could be from the 90s or early 2000s as I remember it from when I was a teen or younger.

Down periscope I think? Garbage quality but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRvVZVXLxqo&t=3431s

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

It was a really old cartoon, and some sort of green... cactus monster? Is attacking balloon people and straight up murders a balloon dog. They end up fighting it off by covering it in.... goo? Tar? Anyway it scared the poo poo out of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

gently caress I focused too much on the cactus part in my searching. And it was a caterpillar not a dog, but the balloon body count was much higher than I even remembered it being