Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp
Fairly simple setup

PC
Dynaudio Acoustics BM5A sitting on MoPads
Dell 2007WFP
Bonus pockets content!

Click for big

I suck at taking pictures

Not seen:
Goon throne
AKG 240M headphones
Sony MDR-7506 headphones
Sennheiser PC160 headset for gaming

Coming soon:
Speaker stands
Acoustic Treatment
A better chair (preferably an Aeron)
Dynaudio BM9S Subwoofer

I use the computer mostly for gaming. I'm not a big movie watcher, but I will watch some on it (I have a surround-in-a-box setup in my living room). I'm also known to shut the lights and screen off, kick back and just listen to music for hours, hence the desire for a better chair. The room is about 12'x12', and needs some treatment, but is pretty decent now. The desk is in the middle of the room, with my tower and other gear (wifi, modem, etc...) on a small rack behind.

e: less blurry pic

SeamusMcPhisticuffs fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Mar 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

Omegaslast posted:

drat those dynaudios are some freakin sweet pc monitors, definitely some of the best looking as well. Im assuming you have some badass DAC going from your computer? If you dont, put that second on your list after a better chair ;)

The DAC should be here in a week or two, nothing too crazy, just an M-Audio Audiophile 192. Later on down the road I'll get something outboard.