Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

I think fast track driving is a little like playing the bagpipes, you know, a gentleman can - but doesn't.
Nothing too fancy.

Oh drat, didn't realize those pictures looked quite that much like rear end. umm... Maybe I will find a real camera soon and take some better pictures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

I think fast track driving is a little like playing the bagpipes, you know, a gentleman can - but doesn't.

authentic posted:

i cant really tell from your cell phone pics, but is that a toshiba 32/37hl67?

32hl67 yes. I am currently running it out of my PC via DVI->HDMI, works fairly well.

The monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster 204b.

sl0hburn
Aug 3, 2006

Finally got a better phone...err *camera* and got a decent shot. Cobbled together with a college students budget. Post earlier but can re-list the components. And yes that is a HTPC running everything.