Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sivilized
Jun 6, 2007

Bucket Joneses posted:

Well, if you worked for my company and didn't understand the concept of 64" AFF you'd be doing one of two things:

1) Replacing the Rhino Liner in the vans
2) Standing in the unemployment line

:lol: Thanks for the chuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sivilized
Jun 6, 2007

I finally pulled the trigger on upgrading my A/V setup. Everything arrived yesterday and I'm feeling good. My favorite part is hitting the foot pedal on the drums in Rock Band 2 and hearing the sweet, sweet bass.

Before:

After:

TV: LN46A650
Receiver: Onkyo 606
Speakers: Polk Monitor 50 (cherry)
Subwoofer: Polk PSW10 (cherry)
Remote: Harmony 550 (the most important piece)
Various: HTPC w/XBMC in Vista. Xbox 360. Comcast cable hdtv/pvr. Lots of cables from Monoprice (hdmi, toslink, speaker wire).