Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

Here is my setup: Very proud of my cable management (ignore the ipod cable its for charging my iphone)

westinghouse tx-42f430s
Wii
ps3
Motorolla Settop Box HD DVR(ATT U-verse)
Onkyo 800 7.1 system
HP a1250n with a 7800gt and 2gb of ram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

mattfl posted:

The HTPC is running media portal and has my 360 hd-dvd drive and a sony blu-ray drive hooked up to it.

you can hook up your 360 hd-dvd player and it will work through MP? I am running xbmc with media stream on my htpc and would be interested in doing this because my 360 is in another room that isnt very movie-friendly.

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

ya i run xbmc with my logitech remote and wouldnt want to have to keep a mouse/keyboard around to do that, oh well....

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

I posted awhile ago but did a complete remodel since then, more the room than the media room itself.

Esk1
Dec 19, 2007

Candleshire posted:

That's really clean.

Where did you get those black end-caps for your hole in the wall?

I was just gonna punch a hole with a drill, but those look much nicer.

You can also buy unbreakable plates at home depot and then drill a hole in them to fit your cables.