Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sychopath
Sep 27, 2000
Here's my current setup (no pictures since I don't have a digital camera :v: it's on my things-to-get list!)

TV:
50" Panasonic TH-50PH9UK

AV Receiver:
Denon-2807 = HDMI out to TV

Speakers:
Some 10 year old Pioneer HTIB speakers that I'm slowly replacing with Polk speakers, starting with the center channel with the Polk CS2 and the satellites with Polk Monitor 30s. Subwoofer is a Yamaha that I bought a few months ago from Best Buy, don't remember exact model.

Miscellaneous:
PS3 = HDMI in to Denon
Toshiba HD-A2 = HDMI in to Denon
Wii = Component to Denon
Dish Network Vip211 = Component + optical toslink to Denon
Pioneer DVD player (have it for non region 1 DVDs) = Component + optical toslink to Denon

My Xbox 360 is in my room connected to my 22" Samsung monitor, didn't want to spend the $80 for the wireless adapter, so until it drops down in price, it'll stay in my room next to my router.

edit: photos will be coming this weekend as I get my digital camera on Friday.

Sychopath fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Apr 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU