Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Xbox 360 with HD-DVD Drive
Joytech A/V Switcher
Sony 5.1 Surround Sound System
Toshiba Upscaling DVD player
Comcast Cable Box
Samsung 27" HDTV
Sony Playstation 2
Nintendo Wii

Yes it's a little dusty right now, I have been busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

oops posted in the wrong thread without realizing it.

Mode 7 Samurai fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Apr 30, 2007

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Well I went down today and got a new Credenza and media tower.

Oh and a brand new TV as well.

A 42" LG 1080P LCD TV, I am loving it so far!

Mode 7 Samurai fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Sep 20, 2007

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

shaitan posted:

I've been thinking of getting that media tower, how does it hold up?

The tower and the credenza are both pretty sturdy, and they are both priced very well. (I got both for 290) plus they look nice to boot. The tower doesn't want to rock or move around, it seems well made to me.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Real Killer posted:

Finally replaced my 32" HD CRT WEGA that weighed about 200 pounds with a new KDS-50A2020 and love it. Got that stand at the same store for $50 because it was a discontinued model, think it was about $400 new. The sales manager was trying to tell me that it was made specially for a 62" mitsu and that it might make my new TV look small blah blah blah, gently caress you its $50.

I think that is the model I was looking at, but went with the LG instead. Is it around 1650? If so that's probably it.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

fahrvergnugen posted:

You chose... poorly.

According to what, the LG has fantastic picture and I am quite satisfied with it. :colbert:

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Corbet posted:

I really like that black DVD shelf on the left side. I'm curious as to where you got it, cost, how many DVDs does it hold, and what are the dimensions?

My current shelf is completely full of DVDs and I'd love to pick up a bigger one so I can also store my video games.

I am pretty sure I bought it at office max, but I am not sure how many DVD's it holds, I mainly use it just to keep one of my speakers at a reasonable level, and to put some videogames in.

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

tuna posted:

And this weird ipod/amp thing I'm using.

Where did you get that amp at, it's pretty loving badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7 Samurai
Jan 9, 2001

Does anyone have a good suggestion for some home automation stuff? I want something that I can control lighting as well as A/V stuff, but I haven't found any solutions that arent high dollar. I don't even know where to look for a cheaper solution. Any ideas?