Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike Toole
Apr 9, 2001

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

authentic posted:

also, belkin makes one that works better than the official one for like 19.99.

I can't turn up any obvious candidate for this via Google. Got a name or model number? I need to get on the Xbox Live bus and $20 is the right price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike Toole
Apr 9, 2001

WE ARE GOING BACK!!

Boner Slam posted:

does not compute

Well, compared to the lovely headset mics that most people use, a PG58 is pretty drat fancy. I use one myself for skype and general goofiness, does the trick just fine. If I were serious about recording I'd grab a large-diaphragm condenser mic, though.

Bitchin' CRT projector, Moe. They don't make 'em like that anymore. CRT is excellent for standard-def stuff, too bad it's so drat bulky and power-hungry.

Mike Toole
Apr 9, 2001

WE ARE GOING BACK!!
Yeah, the sofas look OK but everything else is kind of ridiculous. Particularly the swords. Unless you practice iaido or kenjitsu and have something really cool like a Gendaito (hand-forged for WWII officers) or older, leave the swords in the closet.