Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

France is for Gays and Damn Dirty Jews, Both of which own Hollywood

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Ignore the mess.

I know that glass well! I've got two from the same resturant, it seems.

I also would love to contribute to this thread but I think I'll have to get a job first :cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Juriko posted:

Save up, I haven't posted my setup yet but I live in the dorms and still have a fun little center. It took me years of buying and saving as a student but I have it now.

As a college student with a bunch of parts that could possibly make up a a/v setup, it's moreabout the having a nice/usable space and a huge TV than anything else. All I need is one mic, one room, one 5,000 tv...

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Sith Happens posted:

TV

You spent a lot of time getting that to tbe the exact same as your avatar and that is awesome and you have an awesome tv.

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Where did you get those pillows

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Where'd you get that shelving? Looks a bit better than Ikea. I might be in the market for something very similar soon enough. That's a very attractive picture you've taken for some reason :)

vvv cool, thanks! vvv

TehKrond fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Apr 30, 2007

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Put it together yesterday:

LN-t4061F
T-amp
Insignias
HTPC (2.4ghz, 512mb, bunch of music and crap)
NES, Wii, SNES, Ps2, Genesis

No cable box yet either, but I really like the Sanus stand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehKrond
Oct 13, 2002

Omegaslast posted:

That stand looks clean as hell, now i want one :(

make some speaker stands for the poor insignias, 6x6" with 8x8" base with a 2x2" beam in the middle = cheap but reliable, then paint it black of course

Yeah, someday soon, provided that they last as stereo fronts and don't get moved to rears. Luckily for their magnetic issues, the computer isn't even plugged in yet.