Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
There is some sweet stuff in here.. I have a tough time rationalizing the purchase of a new tv though until mine breaks.

Without further ado, my un-noteworthy setup;

TV: 170lbs of Sony Wega 51" KP-51WS520; this TV has been rock solid for 3 years now
Satellite: DirecTv HR10 w/ Tivo (component)
DVD: Philips DVP3960 upscaling 1080i divx/xvid mp3 player (HDMI)
Video games: Gen 2 PS2 (S-video); Wii (component)

Soon to be had (maybe tonight) is a surround sound system of unknown brand (haven't picked it out yet).

The only real reason I'm posting this is because I love the way my new bookshelf/entertainment center looks. All the entertainment stuff used to be tucked on an end-table, and all my DVD's were crammed in this other bookshelf dealie we had, and I think this is at LEAST 20 times better looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.

TehKrond posted:

Where'd you get that shelving? Looks a bit better than Ikea. I might be in the market for something very similar soon enough. That's a very attractive picture you've taken for some reason :)

vvv cool, thanks! vvv
Thanks, just a quick shot with my S3 IS I have no idea how to use. :)

Unless you were talking about the one over the TV, which would be more deserving, and which I didn't take. :)

BattleHork posted:

I think this is it:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/601-7112455-2664937?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000GT0FPA

It doesn't say they have it in-store on the website, but they do have it in-store in at least two of the Targets around where I live.
Good call, that's exactly the one. :) The box was big, like 6'+ long, and a foot or so call, and 18" wide or so. Taking my GF's Focus might have been a mistake. ;)