Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Solid-state Hardware:
Panasonic 42" Plasma display (TH-42PX6U)
Yamaha RX-V795 Natural Sound Receiver
Motorola Cable STB
Toshiba SD-1800 DVD Player
Sony PS-LX250H Turntable

Speakers:
Mains: 2x JBL Northridge ND310s
Center: JBL Studio S-Center
Surround: 2x crappy Aiwa ~5"
Sub: Cerwin-Vega LW-12 12"

edit: photo provided
edit: drat, I really need to straighten up my cabling. You really can't see it like that when in normal room lighting, but it should be organized. Y'all think it's ok to have the center down there under the furniture like that? It sounds ok and doesn't get kicked around and I don't have anyplace else to put it, really.

Odoyle fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Mar 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Omegaslast posted:

(finished cleaning up my poo poo)

That's quite attractive. Nice looking setup, everything matches and the wood accents really win it. What's on screen?

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Sith Happens posted:

This is doubly awesome because of the screenshot and custom title :)

jhcain posted:

cool speakers and tube poo poo

Looks cool, mind telling us what it all is?

Odoyle
Sep 9, 2003
Odoyle Rules!

Withnail posted:

Stuck in the retro cabinet are a pair of B&W 601's and a Sony subwoofer (which I hope to upgrade soon).
I like your style.