Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fliegenfischen
Jan 24, 2004
here's mine:

-samsung hlr series 46'' dlp
-harman kardon avr 445
-speakers are 4x polk r50, csi25 center and 2 klh bookshelf for rear 7.1. 10'' dayton sub.
-roku m500 soundbridge for streaming music
-oppo 971h dvd player
-tivo series 3 with lifetime
-xbox which i never play
-dual 704 turntable
-logitech harmony 880 remote control

all housed in crate and barrel entertainment center with sweet crate and barrel coffee table in front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fliegenfischen
Jan 24, 2004

Acc-Risk posted:

The 600 and 700 series are a brushed aluminum face, so there's your bright silver. Anything below that is grey plastic.

i have 445. it is brushed aluminum.

fliegenfischen
Jan 24, 2004
wow. and here i was thinking i was the only person who finds that living room arrangement hideous.

fliegenfischen
Jan 24, 2004

Explosm posted:

Maybe he likes surrounding himself with items that are significant to him instead of living in an Ikea catalog like some goons? It's pretty tacky sure, but it's his home and we don't know anything about all that stuff and why he has it.

Maybe his family is deeply rooted in Chinese history or something?

You're right. It's not esthetically pleasing, but prob has sentimental value. Hey it's your house. Do what makes you happy.

fliegenfischen
Jan 24, 2004

Overture posted:

- Black / Black and Silver / Dark Wood
- As minimalistic as possible, 1 - 2 shelves only
- Open back (for 360 and such)
- Not going to break my bank

Where is everyone getting their TV stands?

crate and barrel. except the breaking bank part. buy solid wood!

you could try west elm