Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I need a better camera

It still needs some work but I'm pretty happy with my new set-up.

Samsung HL-S4676S DLP
Vienna Acoustics Bach floor speakers
BIC Venturi DV62CLR-S center
Z-Line Skylar stand
Tech Craft component rack
Belkin PureAV PF31D Power Conditioner (surge protector)
PS3
Wii
Pioneer receiver
Psyclone A/V switch
Sony subwoofer
not pictured: Flaunce BiPole rear surrounds

kylej fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Aug 5, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
out with the old DLP, in with the new plasma :D

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

theo400 posted:

All the fancy equipment, and a WIRED xbox360 controller?

Rock Band Guitar :)

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

untermensch posted:

Where did you get the audio stand? I like it.

Thanks, it's a Tech Craft EDH32M. I bought it from Circuit City a few months ago but it looks like they removed the mahogany stand from their website. The piano black stand is still available though.

This TV City website is the cheapest place I've found online that has the mahogany stand.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
haha holy poo poo, I wasn't expecting to see those pictures here. Like I said at GAF, you need to get rid of all the frilly poo poo and the katanas. That room is hideous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mike Hock posted:

Yeah, I know I'm black and should have African art up or something

huh? gently caress that, it's your house. At the end of the day you should have whatever makes you feel comfortable, not design your house around what goons say.

If you like Asian art have you tried eBay? You can get some nice paintings for very cheap.

I think "cherry blossom" art like this is nice.