Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KuruMonkey
Jul 23, 2004

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

So;

Panasonic 42" 720p plasma

Xbox360 elite

Panasonic HD+DVD recorder (which never gets used, and will soon be sold on)

Acer L3600 HTPC with 700Gb of attached HD, which is full and will have to be upgraded ASAP, runs MediaPortal, and successfully plays HD smoothly. Some day I shall get its TV tuner running and then the PVR gets sold.

Old silver Panasonic amp that doesn't have HDMI and only auto-switches one of its optical inputs to 5.1 - it needs replacing)

KEF egg speakers

The small lump between the xbox and dvd player is the IR reciever for the htpc, so it can all be controlled by my universal remote.

For non-MediaPortal I use Synergy from a laptop so that I don't have to have keyboard and mouse on the coffee table any more.

Also shown: Ursula.Andress.720p :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU