Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004

This is my only AV set-up of sorts currently. 2 Dell 2007FPW's and a pair of KRK RP5 Rokit Powered Monitors. Works fine for my little room, and I just turn the right monitor all the way to the right to watch it from my bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004

KillHour posted:

So you're trying to tell me there will be no loving in that room? I don't buy it.

This guy fucks. He's onto something here.

100% Dundee
Oct 11, 2004
Everyone roasted the poo poo out of homeboy for a fake fireplace and half-assed veneer wallpaper, but no one's going to mention my dudes 36in TV above with the 82inch speakers? With the 2 foot thick cabinet and speakers sitting in front of a wall mounted TV so that poo poo looks like it's at the bottom of a well? With the two foot thick cabinet that still doesn't fit any of the components so they dangle out the front?

Feeling really let down right now y'all.

100% Dundee fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 23, 2019