Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Dictator
Jan 14, 2005

by angerbotSD

TV - Mitsubishi WD-52628
Pros: NetCommand is awesome. I can control every device through the TV with 1 remote. PerfectColor allows the home tweaker to get pretty goddamn spot-on NTSC color correction. Fantastic picture quality.
Cons: Not true 1080P (doesn't accept a 1080P signal input). Can't use the same input with a different setting on the receiver to allow the control I need (Wii and Xbox run on same input, through the TV, but different on the receiver. It won't let me create a Wii and Xbox input, have to use Wii/Xbox and change manually). Changing channels through the ATSC tuner is slow as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I have a cable box, so that doesn't really matter.

Receiver - Onkyo TX-604SR
Pros: Tons and tons of features. Easy calibration. Tons of inputs.
Cons: Couldn't customize my inputs as much as I wanted. Can't customize the name of inputs. Direct input mode clicks whenever input changes.

Speakers - Velodyne Front Row CHT
Pros: Great sound quality for the price (clearanced at $200, normally $600).
Cons: None really.

Sub - Acoustec BIC H-100
Pros: This is easily the best subwoofer for the price you can possibly find. A $200 sub that looks and performs like an $800 one.
Cons: It didn't come with a prostitute like I expected. :mad:

DVD - Panasonic RP-82
Pros: Everything.
Cons: It's discontinued and will eventually die. :(

Cable - Motorola DCT3412 I
Pros: It allows me to record multiple HD channels and watch later.
Cons: Everything else. God, this thing is a loving buggy piece of poo poo.

Xbox 360
Nintendo Wii
Xbox (modded)

Zombie Dictator fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 20, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU