Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Morus : Passiflora Edulis
Cherimoya : Castanea
Synsepalum+(Citrus x limon)
Monstera : L. chinensis
Video
Samsung LN2338W 23" LCDTV

Audio
Swans M200 Monitors
Tapco Mix100 Audio Mixer

Sources
PC
Wii
PS2
Tascam US-122 Audio Interface

It's not the prettiest setup, but I gotta work with the space I have in my tiny dorm room. :unsmith:

Someone in SH/SC suggested that I get a cheap audio mixer to route all my audio sources to the speakers, and it ended up working out pretty well. I would've never thought of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera

Mexatron posted:

I consider my setup pretty sexy. This is all in my bedroom along w/ my amazing king size bed.

A final look from afar

Isn't it a bit straining to have to look up at the TV like that?

jebeebus
May 2, 2005

FF7F00 Cocos Nucifera
Same stuff, new location!

Pretty nice improvement from this vvv :)

jebeebus posted:

Video
Samsung LN2338W 23" LCDTV

Audio
Swans M200 Monitors
Tapco Mix100 Audio Mixer

Sources
PC
Wii
PS2
Tascam US-122 Audio Interface

It's not the prettiest setup, but I gotta work with the space I have in my tiny dorm room. :unsmith:

Someone in SH/SC suggested that I get a cheap audio mixer to route all my audio sources to the speakers, and it ended up working out pretty well. I would've never thought of that.