Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sith Happens
Jun 7, 2005

You will find that it is you
who are mistaken.

About a great many things.

Samsung HL-S6187 61" 1080p DLP
Onkyo HT-R510 6.1 channel receiver
Scientific Atlanta 8300 HD-DVR via HDMI (Charter cable)
Panasonic CV37 5-disc DVD player via component
Nintendo GameCube via component
MacBook Pro via DVI/HDMI (Front Row, iPhoto, iTunes, web browsing, games, etc.)
G4 PowerBook (only audio to receiver, iTunes master playlist on shuffle/repeat for "always on" music on that input)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sith Happens
Jun 7, 2005

who are mistaken.

Chemmy posted:

Nice looking setup, the wheels on the side cabinets are kind of ugly though.

Thanks. Kind of hard to tell from the picture, but they're not wheels. They're rounded wooden feet. I'd rather they matched the feet of the tv stand, but the stand was custom built, and I found the audio piers in a store.

Nice to see the MacBook Pro on your coffee table. :cool: You ever hook it into your display for some HD Apple glory? Of all the things I've shown guests on my setup, Front Row and slideshows via iPhoto always seem to get the most "oohs" and "aahs".

I just watched the new Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 trailer on it in 1080p, and it looks incredible. :yarr:

Sith Happens
Jun 7, 2005

who are mistaken.

Sith Happens posted:

Samsung HL-S6187 61" 1080p DLP
Onkyo HT-R510 6.1 channel receiver
Scientific Atlanta 8300 HD-DVR via HDMI (Charter cable)
Panasonic CV37 5-disc DVD player via component
Nintendo GameCube via component
MacBook Pro via DVI/HDMI (Front Row, iPhoto, iTunes, web browsing, games, etc.)
G4 PowerBook (only audio to receiver, iTunes master playlist on shuffle/repeat for "always on" music on that input)

I posted that back on Page 4, but since getting back from a recent cruise, my setup has taken on a bit of a Caribbean theme.

vwman18 posted:

MMMMMM, HD football!

I'm counting down the days until football season. For me, it's why HDTV was invented.