Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nklus
Aug 23, 2005

If you didn't already know, I have an unhealthy obsession with the Joker!
removed

Nklus fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nklus
Aug 23, 2005

Ya, I just redid my room a few days ago, i've yet to position the speakers. And I know, a lot of people don't think it's an HDTV. I had to order a new cable box for my HD Cable, and before they installed it they were like "Are you sure its an HD..." I assure you, it is. I get all the HD channels in HD, its just like, a tube tv. It really old, which is why I got it so cheap.

Edit:

Yea, I wasn't on an HD channel when I took the pic because Fox doesn't present the syndication of Scrubs in HD, so if I'm on the FOXHD it turns it into a small box.

Nklus
Aug 23, 2005

removed

Nklus fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 24, 2017

Nklus
Aug 23, 2005

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

I stole mine from the Lone Star steakhouse. I smuggled it out under my big giant corduroy coat. I left a nice tip so it's OK. It's brimming with Lagunitas "Brown Shugga" ale at the moment.

EDIT:

Well, color me informed. Nklus, instead of some godless sugar free diabetic cookie, PM me and I'll buy you the forums upgrade of your choice. Sorry for calling you out.

Well sir, I do not have the ability to PM on the forums yet and you do not appear to be on AIM (using the handle from your profile) Although it is no problem you questioning me (no one believes me) Any upgrade would be savvy as I've had an account for two years with no upgrades.