Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

TV:
Panasonic TH-37PX60U (Soon to be replaed with some sort of 1080p LCD.)

Sound:
Yamaha HTR-5860 (Soon to be replaced with a Denon.)
Monitor Audio Silver RS6 and RS LCR (Never to be replaced unless some day I can afford the Gold or Platinum Series.)

Sources:
Sony Playstation 3
Microsoft X-Box 360
Nintendo Wii
Toshiba HD-A2

Sorry for it being so dirty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timma85
Feb 13, 2006

Omegaslast posted:

gently caress yeah! a fellow monitor audio brah' :haw:

I hope loving magnolia gets the platinum series in so i can listen to them (and possibly have sexual intercourse with their port holes).

When youre sitting does the center channel ever seem to block some of the screen? I was thinking about getting that specific line of panasonic plasmas simply so i can put the FRIGGIN HUGE center channel underneath the tv where it SHOULD be (above the tv its far from perfect).

From what I've read the Platinum series is :fap: but then of course it should be for the sort of money they're asking for. Too bad I talked to a Magnolia buddy of mine and he said they could probaly order them, but it's unlikely any stores will get them. My center works really well were its placed, it's one reason I went with the Monitors. The only time the center blocks the screen is when I sit on the floor right in front of my tv. Besides that they work really well.