Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!
Ok, this is a really odd one and I'll be astonished if anyone can actually find it so bear with me.

Sometime in 2002 or 2003 I went with a group of friends to a fashion show in Sydney. It was an extremely... alternate fashion show, with lots of goths, latex clothing, chains and a guy dressed as a zebra. As we were all just out of high school everyone thought it was equal parts bizarre and hilarious and as a consequence we had a great night. Now, over the years it's always been thought of fondly, and one of the running jokes in our circle is the song that played during the overweight girl wearing tight latex hot pants section of the show. It's main distinguishing features were 1. Just about every word in it was some variation of a woman saying "gently caress me harder" and 2. There was a break in the middle with nothing apart from a woman moaning.

That's everything I can think of, I honestly don't expect anyone to find it but if it rings any bells I'll be in your debt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!

ElectricBlizzard posted:

Maybe this ? It's very Gothy and has lots of "gently caress me"in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1BWKxj_df8

Oh and i just remembered this song which also vaguely fits your description and i can imagine some alternative fashion show goth walking to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYuDg97Teo

Hope it's one of these!

Not it, but thanks anyway.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
Someone help me before I am driven insane. I'm trying to track down a song I've heard plenty of times before playing on TV and radio. I guess you'd call it classic rock. If I had to pick when it was from I'd say most likely from the late 70's - early 80's but it could be very off either way. The song starts with an electric organ solo that repeats once before getting into the song proper with drums, guitar, lyrics etc and has a solo male vocalist with a very slightly raspy voice (I don't think they're old, it's just how they sing).

Playing around with a virtual piano I was able to get this vague memory of the beginning organ bit, although it's almost certainly wrong in parts it at least gets the gist across. I'd guess the song plays at around 130bpm:

|A . . . | E . . A | E A E . | D . C . | G . . . | D . . G | D G D . | C . B .| (repeat once)

And finally, there's a pause at the last line of each verse where the male solo singer sings three or four words without the band before it kicks back up again, with the organ playing the intro refrain above alongside them.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
That's not it, it's a lot faster with a more consistent tempo.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
Thanks for trying but that's not it, sorry.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!

Alris posted:

Someone help me before I am driven insane. I'm trying to track down a song I've heard plenty of times before playing on TV and radio. I guess you'd call it classic rock. If I had to pick when it was from I'd say most likely from the late 70's - early 80's but it could be very off either way. The song starts with an electric organ solo that repeats once before getting into the song proper with drums, guitar, lyrics etc and has a solo male vocalist with a very slightly raspy voice (I don't think they're old, it's just how they sing).

Playing around with a virtual piano I was able to get this vague memory of the beginning organ bit, although it's almost certainly wrong in parts it at least gets the gist across. I'd guess the song plays at around 130bpm:

|A . . . | E . . A | E A E . | D . C . | G . . . | D . . G | D G D . | C . B .| (repeat once)

And finally, there's a pause at the last line of each verse where the male solo singer sings three or four words without the band before it kicks back up again, with the organ playing the intro refrain above alongside them.

This is from a while ago but I found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w869Avr_fXI

Now, a new one. What is the song that starts playing halfway through this video?

https://twitter.com/freezeframebot/status/843950751122624512

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
You are a wonderful human being.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
Catchy British pop song from the mid-late 2000’s. The music video was fully CGI, and focused on the female lead singer who had the proportions of a funko pop (pretty sure this is from way before they became a thing) dancing around with running eyeliner. I’m almost certain the character was regularly used in the groups other music videos. Also although I’m certain the song was in English, the word senorita was used several times in the chorus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Get ready!
Yeah that’s the one, thanks!