Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Is the new chapter in English yet.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I want new chapters now!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I would be Ok if the ship sunk and they all drowned on the way to Elf Island and it was Rickert for the rest of the manga.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Rickert is so awesome.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Can we make a different thread for the demented freaks who read korean.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Are they off the boat in English yet? What gives?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

What was the significance of the "Godhand splash pages" we see when the World Transformation happens? The ones where we see Contad made of rats, Ubik chilling inside the Hieronymus Bosch painting, Slan at the end of a giant tunnel made of naked people, and a closeup of Void's brain?

Nothing.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That was a cool chapter.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Grouchio posted:

Your taste in anime is sugoi as always, King of Youtube.

Have you tried out Bakemonogatari?

One episode. It didn't grab me. I'll check it out sometime.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

cmykjester posted:

So what is the best way to read berserk nowadays? I could use a refresher and I think it'll be pretty easy from now till the next issue.

By moving your eyes across the words and pictures.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I just hit the part where griffith comes back. if guts ever kills griffith will he become like the skull rider dude?

like has a sacrifice person ever killed the person who gave them the mark? this poo poo is never going to end so I don't care about spoilers. just don't tell me how or if that stupid rear end in a top hat zodd dies

I think that Skull knight was sacrificed by Void. This isn't based on anything other than the knights extremely advanced age.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

And it just seems right because all the other God hands are bitchmade when compared to Void.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wild is bad rear end.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

it's weird they wouldnt show guts killign 10000000s of footsoldiers. dynasty warrior games actually seem like they were made for berserk. it's a lot more natural to have guts doing that than to have a gundam exploding waves and waves of zakus

Guts only fights 100 of footsoldiers.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Its better than Knights of Sidonia.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This show is awful.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Guts is a cuck.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Does anyone know how these people got chosen?

Lowest bidder.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

5 minutes of Mozgus was good so I'm looking forward to 30 minutes of Mozgus & satan orgies next week.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I Want New Berzerk Anime 24/7!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Last Celebration posted:

Golden Age Berserk had a dude that was basically Eggman as a recurring antagonist, just saying.

What about the antagonist whos just an egg with legs.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Course even if they do an English VO they'll probably mispronounce everything really bad.

Remember "Cow Cow" ? Or even better, his son "Cow Pee" ? :haw:

Course I guess the Berserk names are Western so it might end up okay. If anything its the original VO that has more trouble there. "Gur-iffit-tssu"

If those Chinamen want me to pronounce it Shurma Shur or Tsao Tsao they should spell it that way.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I don't think musou games have tutorials.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

It was bad rear end when Guts chopped the knights in half.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They're getting marginally better at animating facial expressions, too.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Puck's brothers Ftw.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Nah this is Miura, he's probably gonna make Casca get her mind back by drinking the Elf Queen's piss

Haha probably.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

bman in 2288 posted:

I know people who have died within the span of Berserk's current run.

RIP to my fallen brothers in anime.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

LostRook posted:

Is there only one episode left? If so it kind of figures that they'd even screw up the right point to end it.

God willing.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I would want to play as Dark Schneider.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I don't think a lazy person can crosshatch the way Miura does.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Surprisingly Dope posted:

Good chapter, it will be a tough wait. Think this analysis of Farnese is interesting in context of these new developments: https://www.reddit.com/r/Berserk/comments/4zq042/farnese_analysis_the_wild_card/

Cool.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

After the hiatus its going to cut to them getting on the boat, and the entire year of 2017 will be the beginning of the boat voyage back, followed by a hiatus, then more boat, hiatus, boat, hiatus, and so on. Eventually they will run out of potable water and Gutts will be forced to drink everyone's pee in order to stay alive. I've checked the odds, calculated the data, and ran the Berserk manga through a supercomputer and this is the most likely predicted outcome by a margin.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Griffith. That guy.... he's a real jerk!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I think Griffith is good for the reasons people think he's bad :twisted:

You're a real hosed up piece of work then.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Andrigaar posted:

Okay, we've hit that thread milestone again. Yay :smithicide:

So I've never played a musou game and I keep trying to lower my expectations of my dudebrochick being a whirling death monster through mobs of orcs and mooks unphased till the next objective, or hopefully epic boss battle. I'm also worried I'll be more appeased replaying DS3 with the Abyss cape and a greatsword. Because greatswords are the loving bees knees.

Those aren't the words I posted.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bloodyshinta1 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jiGOOBVxUk

mother loving rofl at :19 when the camera zoomes in then out again, who directed this a 14 year old?

That scene is bad rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Guts will gently caress in 2017.