Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

God rabbits are creepy-looking. I can't stand those loving things ever since Watership Down. I swear there's something just really wrong about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Tickle Me Emo posted:

I think there's something wrong with you considering that much of the world considers rabbits an icon of cuteness.

The rest of the world's opinion on cuteness is not exactly a comfort to me. For example, we've all been brought up alongside the idea that cats are sweet adorable cuteypies when they're basically manic and stupid gremlins whose favourite pasttime is torturing anything smaller than them. Even I own two cats and fuss over them like a retard. I'm amazed how society has been totally blinded to the basic evil nature of the housekitty.

Look at their eyes, dude. These bunny things spend their lives in their natural habitat being hunted by just about everything. Any species that deals with that on a day to day basis has evolved purely through insanity.

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

FrenchyPoo Fagnasty posted:

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but why come to a thread on house bunnies and their fanatical devotees and state your opinion here? Obviously nothing is going to change your mind and you'll have a hard time changing ours.

Go threadshit elsewhere.

...how is this remotely threadshitting? It's a discussion about bunnies. I don't give two shits whether your opinions change or not, I don't even care that much about mine on this subject. It's just, you know, conversation. It wasn't unfriendly. I can't say I honestly expected anyone to take offense at my random statement that bunnies look kinda creepy unless they had some kind of connection to a scary bunnygod.

Anyway, I ventured into this forum to get advice on my sick kitty, and yeah, now I'm going to leave again, because a lot of you people on here are extremely goddamn weird, and in all honesty creep me out more than the bunnies did.