Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
I'm rather annoyed with my bunny right now. It doesn't poop anywhere else other than it's litter box and MY DARN BED!!! Any advice on how to get it from pooping and peeing on my bed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
My female bunny keeps getting on top of my male bunny and starts humping the hell out of him. I keep on telling the female "You're doing it wrong" but she won't listen. Thank Goodness they're fixed.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
So I bought a female bunny. It was supposed to be fixed, but I've come to find out that the bunny isn't fixed at all. And right now, It's possibly a very pregnate bunny.

Since I can't get the bunny fixed when it's pregnate, what the hell am I going to do with a billion baby rabbits?

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
So I've come to find myself with a new bunny. Or the bunny found me. Here's the story.

So earlier this week, I found a bunny wondering around my yard. It was a small bunny, just a baby, and extremely cute. Of course, it would run away if I came close, so I just assumed it was one of the wild rabbits we have around here.

Well, the rabbit kept coming back day in and day out. The more I looked at it, the more I thought, "You know, this rabbit looks different from the wild rabbits around here." I didn't think much of it until I talked to a friend a bit later.

My friend said apparently, someone abandoned a litter of rabbits around the area thinking they'd survive on their own. Sadly, he's been finding dead baby rabbits around his yard. (We have mean Racoons.) Oh for fucks sake... :(

For a day, I didn't hear the bunny and at night, I heard what I thought as a bunny death scream. I was extremely sad.

But the next day, there he was. My dog was sniffing him a little and I notice he wasn't too active. (I don't worry about my dog hurting the bunny since I've caught random baby ducklings sleeping on top of him at night a lot. :3: )

So I go out there and he isn't moving much. I pick him up and put him in a box and take him off to the pet.

Well, from what the vet told me, he's definately not a wild bunny we have around here. He's around 3-4 weeks old, and they think it's a girl but it's slightly early so not 100% positive.

So after he ate some food, he was more active and I bought myself a cage for him. (I'll build onto it when he's bigger) He's a very affectionate little guy. He comes up to my face and likes to lick it. He's totally awesome! I decided, since I don't know his sex, I'll call him Fred because guy or girl, Freds an awesome bunny name.

Sorry about the mess. I swear, I'm keeping his place tidy and clean.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Oh gently caress, I gave him a baby carrot. Thanks for the link, I'll run to the store in a little bit and buy him the recommended food.

Edit: Also, since I obviously don't have the mother available, is there another milk source I can feed him?

Master_Jay fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 5, 2008

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Thanks for the help. I've had bunnies before but never one this young.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Luckily, the pine shavings are just temporary. I usually go to the feed store and use other bedding they have there since it's basically softer, cheaper, and made out of paper. I looked it up before and know it was recommended so I'll switch to that. Unfortunately, since I didn't plan on a new buns, I have to wait a bit to get paid so a lotta stuff you see right now is basically temporary.

I'll update you with more pictures later as time goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Two questions:

My bunny is young, about less than a month, but he REFUSES to eat Alfalfa hay. If I give him any form of Alfalfa Hay, he'll bury it in his litter. Is there any replacement for Alfalfa hay? Oddly enough, he'll gobble Timothy Hay though.

When he's older and my house is re-bunnyproofed, I want him to have free range of the house but my Mom will kill me if there is a lot of bunny poop on the ground. Is there any way to reduce his amounts of accidents?