Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vonbrigšum
Feb 23, 2004
Ooh, fancy.
I've been reading this thread too closely and had to get a bunny of my own:

His name is Claude, he likes digging in cardboard boxes and moves too fast for pictures.

So far he's been great but he just made a mess out of my bed :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vonbrigšum
Feb 23, 2004
Ooh, fancy.
Last night I went to bed earlier than usual, and at 1:30 am Claude started tearing up his cardboard box VERY loudly, and after a bit I had to move to another room to sleep. I'm glad he learned to do that instead of chewing/shaking the bars of his cage, but can I get him to be quiet during the night? Should I just move the cage to another room if he does it regularly?

Vonbrigšum
Feb 23, 2004
Ooh, fancy.
edit: removed

Vonbrigšum fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 27, 2012