Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honk
Nov 15, 2004
Smile. It makes people wonder what you're thinking about.
This is our new pet, Frou-Frou. He was found on the street by my mom. We asked around and he didn't run away from any of the neighbours and in the small village my parents are living it was rather unusual that nobody know a thing about him.
So we decided to let him be checked by a vet and then adopt him as my girlfriend always wanted a pet and a bunny was better than a turtle.
He is approx. 4 to 5 months old.
After two weeks we neutered him because his pee was so smelly and the vet did it for free as my mom also adopted another bunny, but this will be another post coming soon.

Have some pictures of the cuteness that is Frou-Frou:

This is the previous pet of my significant other, the RABBIT Heidi, now living with my girlfriend's mom as she is too big to live in our apartment. Frou-Frou is as big as Heidi's head, so there are no pictures together as I thought she might perhaps eat him or something like that:

Oh, and these are Frou-Frou's balls. I said I wanted to have them so I can eat them and by that the sexual stamina of the bunny is transfered to me:

I just don't know if I should fry, cook or eat them raw. So for now they are just for showing them to Frou-Frou to remind him what happens when he dumps the dirt out of the flowerpots.

Honk fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 7, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honk
Nov 15, 2004
Smile. It makes people wonder what you're thinking about.
Okay, I wanted to do this for a long time, and today I finally compiled the images of our bunnys' home. I built this with a friend and my girlfriend half a year ago and it still stands.

The 3-level cage with coloured "carpet", nice view and separate toilet room:

I used 3 outdoor cages on top of each other and the floors consist of the cube cage thingies which are loving hard to get in Germany. We covered them with carpet tiles and my girlfriend wanted the coloured cloth on top of this. So, the ground floor is only carpet tiles, first floor is orange and the second floor is green. All stuff is tied together with zip ties, some wood as stabilizer and an old cage as the separate "toilet room".

Here with all "doors" opened and the toilet removed, there's good access to everything for cleaning:

Top down view:

Looking up from ground floor:

Some stuff for playing, throwing around and destroying:

This is Frou-Frou, looking around in the new cage apartment:

Phoebe, completely baffled and trying to understand what the ladders are for:

Frou-Frou checking out the new toys:

That's after playing for a long time, trying to move all stuff down to the ground floor and getting some rest:

These pictures are 6 months old, this is an actual picture of them, eating a carrot on the top floor.

When I see the plush guinea pig it reminds me of something:
It's really strange, there are 2 plush guinea pigs and one bunny in there. They only ever play with the bunny and after the weekly cleaning it's their top priority to check out where the little bunny is and lick him all over :)

But I must say, I'm really happy the cage still stand, I'm surprised the cloth is still mostly intact and I finally had the time to post the pictures.

And I wanted to know what other toys I could give them to play with, they are occasionally getting some paper to rip apart, they currently have a big carton in the ground floor for extra hiding space, but they rarely use the second floor because it's not interesting as soon as all the toys I placed there were dopped down from there.
Are there tipps for tying things to the roof or should I place another hut there for even more hiding space?