Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
--

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 30, 2011

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
:slick:

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Mar 26, 2008

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Tricknee Hacksaw posted:

My Hazel uses a corner litterbox, seems rather fond of it too. Though I don't suppose he's ever had anything else, so how would he know any better?

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of rabbit he is. He looks a lot like the bunny pictured in alucinor's first photo, but a dusty grey. His fur is very soft and about as long as that of a short-haired cat. He also has longer tanner fur between his ears. It's his toupee.

Looks a little more blue than he really is in this picture.

He gets to be neutered soon. Yippie for everyone!

He might be part Lionhead if he has a fluff on his pate.

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
-

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 30, 2011

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
I got her today! She's such a darling. I fed her some cucumber and pellets for dinner, I need to make it to the store to get some dark greens for her too. Once I dig my camera out of the boxes I moved with I'll post some pics in here.

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 26, 2008

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
--

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Mar 30, 2011

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

luscious posted:

guys! Paterson has become so much more outgoing in the last little while. He lets me pet him all the time, snuggle with sometimes and then the other day he gave me three kissies!
the bunnies totally like where I'm living right now more than where I did before. So sweet.

happy to hear it! or maybe they just like your new nose better???

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Tricknee Hacksaw posted:

So I just got back from dropping Hazel off at the vet's for a little snippy snippy.

Anything I should be aware of when I bring him back home? Any particular foods or precautions? I understand he'll probably be a little annoyed with me, but is there anything in particular I should be doing?

I'm looking forward to my ball-less bunny. No humping/spraying/licking-then-nipping. Or buzzing, but I always thought that was kinda cute.

A picture for good measure - look who's stylin!

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 26, 2008

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 26, 2008

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
-

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
-

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Mar 30, 2011

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

KracKiwi posted:

So I went into the kitchen around 5AM for a snack, and accidentally interrupted a late night/early morning meeting.

What a cute fatty!

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 26, 2008

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

TheDeadKnow posted:

Does anyone else have a bunny that doesn't seem interested in toys, or is Momo ignoring his just because his run space is, currently, the entire house? I plan on sectioning off areas soon, slowly shrinking him down, so when we move back to my mom's, it won't be such a shock that he can't rush the entire house down. Will he be more responsive to toys when he has less room to run?

My bunny is only interested in the toys she can eat - i.e. the grass ball with a bell innit.

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
--

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain
^Thanks.
My roommate who is familiar with dogs mentioned something about hot spots, maybe it's a bunny hot spot. :S Poor rabbet...

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Kur0 posted:

I cannot even believe how cute these two are. Congrats.

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Solar Jetman fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solar Jetman
Dec 13, 2004

monsters get slain

Blakles posted:

78 bunnies running free...I can't imagine the amount of poop in that house!

Check out the episode of Hoarders from a couple weeks ago: Hanna/Kathy & Gary. It's on the AETV website. This couple has 25++ rabbits that have taken over the house, eaten thru the drywall. The poo poo is inches thick all over the house.

spoiler for people who hate Hoarders: all the bunnies are rescued and healthy :3