Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarinnanashi
Dec 27, 2004

I'm sure there is a reason for this, but I don't think I want to know it.
Well, lets see here. First I have Alice, the big red one, and Mr. Fu. Sorry for the quality of this one, it was taken with a cell phone.

Then I have Mr. Ash,

And his bonded brother, Luna. This was taken when Luna was just a baby.

Ash and Luna will groom each other at once, starting at the rump and working their way up. It's very cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarinnanashi
Dec 27, 2004

okiecompy posted:

SAM-bam is a lady. It's funny how she always washes herself after I pet her like I've made her so dirty or something.

That's fairly par for the course. How dare we make them smell like a human while giving them affection. They worked hard for their smell! :3:

Sarinnanashi
Dec 27, 2004

Well, I took in my little fat-ball Luna to the vet today. He started to feel bad last night and kept drinking a lot of water over the night. This morning I found him cowering in my closet holding in his stomach and got him to the vet as soon as possible. He is going to stay there overnight as they are working under the assumption it is G.I Stasis and are administering fluids and critical care. They will call me with the results of an the x-ray soon just to make sure he has no other underlying heath problems. My poor little bear :ohdear:

Edit: Picture of him. He is the black one.

Sarinnanashi fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 21, 2010