Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vagina rodeo
Jul 2, 2005

vulva puppets, that's what

Deceptor101 posted:

Those are some pretty good ideas, I generally keep a closer eye on her, but it's a pretty sizeable yeard, and the more familiar she's gotten with it, the more hiding places she knows about and the faster she moves through it. Oh and her run in with the cat cost me a sizable amount of dough. It was also her first trip to the vet so I had other stuff done but General Health Checkup+Fecal Centrifuge exam(supposedly once a year)+Bandage+antibacterial medicine= Me feeling like I dropped the soap in prison (~140$). I'll have to take her in a few more times to get the bandage redone until the nail grows back too. *sigh*

Also I remember somebody expressing a wish that they were handy enough to make a cube cage for their bun, so while I was making mine the other day, I took pictures of each step and hopefully it'll help those that aren't inheirently as handy. Check it out: http://playingwithmadness.com/blog/?p=49

You mentioned using dowels to support the second and third story of the cage. How are the dowels going to be placed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU