Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The podfuck none server uses some sort of weird streaming software to put in the commercials and it's poo poo. Sometimes episodes just cut off and it jumps to the next one, sometimes episodes just skip to the beginning and loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

LFO posted:

Drew talked about his feelings about the last loveline episode on this episode of his own podcast:

http://drdrew.com/2016/224/

Sounds like he was unhappy w/ loveline for a few years before Catherwood quitting gave him the impetus to.
I like that Adam has promised to be nicer and I also like that the Adam and Drew podcast is going to be more caller focused from now on.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Coughing Hobo posted:

I don't believe him

I listened to a few recent ones and he is definitely trying to be way more humble now, sure, he's not the same guy he was 15-20 years ago but then again who is?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Lampsacus posted:

Honestly, this is a huge stain on the 1990s/early 2000s Loveline era. Every time I hear him mention some brand pills I baulk. I don't even know if they are the ones he is shilling but still.
It was wellbutrin.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Number three Asian big boob queen?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

The beat cure for a hangover is weed and a fat gyro, someone needs to inform Drew about this.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Solvent posted:

Flugelhorn.

oh, you flug?

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE NEW ROCK ALTERNATIVE

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Gotta get it on, got to get it on, no choice but to get it oooonnnnnn *mattress on the 405, mattress on the 405* bleeeeghgh everybody welcome SINthyia, that's with an S folks *Kandy stage 3 Kandy stage 3*

Van Nuys checking in at 95 degrees 5 minutes and 10 seconds from the top of the hour

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

WEH posted:

I don't know but this reminded me of the DAG ep after he breaks up with his girlfriend where anderson slows down/reverses him saying the name of one of the dudes she cheated with and I'm dying

That one might be the best DAG ep, top 3 at least.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CodfishCartographer posted:

They should have looked out for breaklights on the 405.

Real talk, I wish I had footage of Drew driving home from the studio because the way Adam describes his driving on air is amazing. Catching sparks leaving the parking lot, etc.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I'm 10 minutes into this one, and I can already tell it's gold. Adam might be stoned, Crystal Method is in, stupid rear end callers straight away. A mom calls in and says she listens to loveline with her son, Drew says it's the best ways for 12-13 year olds to listen to Loveline.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

~Coxy posted:

Eh, they're good but if they were every episode then it would quickly wear out the welcome.

Same kinda thing with Drew-only episodes.

Drew-only eps are excellent but yeah, a show with only Drew all the time would wear out. His podcast has some good episodes by the way, the Bobcat Goldthwait one was pretty cool and made me watch Call Me Lucky which was a pretty good documentary he directed (it's on Netflix).

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

rear end Catchcum posted:

Adam has literally only ever cared about money and improving his station in life.

Literally a millionaire!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Hahaha i just found the episode where Drew eats a moth out of the vending machine peanut bag (which is full of them).

Great ep, Everclear is the guest. Nov 29 2000.

• Locked thread