Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

I'd rather die than go to heaven.
Hello thread. I just purchased a 2001 NB with 150K miles for what is essentially a fly and drive. New tires, brakes, and an oil change should be enough get me the 600 mile drive home. After I get home I’ll do a shifter bushing rebuild, thoroughly clean it, and then think about a timing belt / water pump job.

Question for the thread: The clutch pedal has been messed with, and is missing a bushing and some of the rubber bits, and the pedal surface itself is pretty worn out as well. Is there a rebuild/refresh kit out there or do I just need to order individual pieces from the parts fiche?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

MetaJew posted:

Sounds like you should just keep the Miata, OP.

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

Looks like a fine update to me. Doesn’t need more power.

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

Fish Cake posted:

been daily driving with the rule of "if its not actively raining the top is down" and now that we're headed into winter the heated seats are nice but my hands are cold.

anyone got any recommendations for driving gloves? no need for anything too bulky since this is california and it doesn't really get colder than 40F

https://texasgoodgloves.com/collections/geier-gloves/Driving-Gloves

moxieman
Jul 30, 2013

Just pretend you don’t have one and look behind you.