Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Speaking of Le Mons, several more cancellations, including the Road Atlanta race I was kinda sorta hoping to make (but probably not).

Oh well, another year to get the NB ready (read- 10 months for it to sit then 2 months to frantically fix poo poo)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Welp, I throw in the towel on getting this 94 registered here in Alabama. This state loving sucks about salvage titles. They even destroyed the FL salvage title I sent them during the inspection.

So, I've got two working Miatas if someone wants to buy project cars.

The 1994 (black/tan top) is a Copart auction buy with a FL salvage title (once I order a new one), I put a new front clip on it. The top is good.
The 2001 (black/tan top) has a completely stripped interior, since it was going to be a Lemons build but then COVID happened before I put a rollcage in it. It's actually road legal with a valid AL title. The top is shot.

Both cars run (with a jump, because the batteries are dead for sitting up for a while).

Anybody on the Gulf Coast feels like it, shoot me an offer by DM.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Making the financially dumb decision to sell my working 2nd car and shop NDs. I like the look of the Fiats, but I don't like giving up the power.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Ether Frenzy posted:

I assume it's got the Fiat motor and suspension in it, since Fiat owns Alfa etc. Looking forward to the Dodge Piccolo Hellciata (185 hp, straight pipes)

I didn't know the suspension was different. Isn't the Fiat down like 30 hp to the ND?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

pastor of muppets posted:

Too bad the Fiata is gently caress ugly :can:

I think it looks far better, but different strokes. I do wish they had an RF Fiat.

Really, if five year old Abarths are running 30k there's no point to not getting a new ND instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

A MIRACLE posted:

I’m gonna get a third Miata I think. NB this time ? I’ve had a NA and a ND. I could do another NA or a NC2~

I don't know that an NB would be different enough from your NA to float your boat. Unless the experience is exactly what you want back.