Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Sword
Dec 12, 2006

We live thinking we will never die.
We die thinking we had never lived.
Cut it out.
Tall Ships' new album Everything Touching was released today (or at least I got it in the post today). Haven't had a chance to listen properly but the two singles they released are probably their best two tracks yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa4Y8RO590A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Sword
Dec 12, 2006

Cut it out.
That song not so much, but they only have 2 videos from the new album. They're usually more post-rock, kind of similar to 65dos.

Lord of Sword
Dec 12, 2006

Cut it out.
I already had tickets for Wolverhampton but I bought a couple for this anyway, got to try and sell the others now. Is it part of the same tour or will Kjartan be back with them by that point?

Lord of Sword
Dec 12, 2006

Cut it out.

Cymbal Monkey posted:

I wasn't under the impression that Kjartan was touring at all anymore. I thought he stopped all together.

Well the official site today said they're now a 'three-piece band', so I guess he quietly left without anything being announced :(