Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

shemaghs are so gay its like smegma hahaha
just got my Mono DVD and All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone with my Envy pack, gonna watch and spin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Bucket Joneses posted:

That's because you were listening to a drone album and that's what drone sounds like.

Did you like it I did.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Jetstar posted:

And here's a thinker: Why do bands like Gifts from Enola bother having a singer when you have to literally blast the music just to hear them sing? I've noticed a few bands doing this now, and it's beyond me why they'd even bother.

yeah and why do bands put out vinyl? I don't even have a record player for crying out loud!

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

i'm going to mono on october 8th, that's pretty much going to rule I bet

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

interesting you would all say mono is good live because I have their euro tour dvd and it's boring as heck (partial sarcasm)

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

neither the crowd or band moves around any they all look freakin stoned

that's what my bloody valentine was like though and it was pretty unreal

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

Mono was pretty unreal the other day but I bet you guys knew that already.

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

the tracklist was something like
ashes in the snow
burial at sea
something something
yearning
battle to heaven
halo
something else with glock at the end
everlasting light (encore)

yearning/halo/everlasting light were the best easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capitan Dad
May 16, 2007

that was probably exactly it except they played one between halo and everlasting light.

chug life made a really good post about this local maryland band called My Winter Nerve and how much he loves them and they are really sweet.