Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtamo
Oct 7, 2012

haddedam posted:

Godspeed in a few hours. Excited for what is 4th concert in my entire life.

Went to the show in :finland: last night, at least that one was pretty awesome! I actually wasn't a big fan beforehand, and mostly went since getting any post rock bands here is worth supporting. I say "wasn't" since I guess I'm a bit bigger fan now.

It's kinda funny how some bands, especially post rock ones, seem to work way better live. Looking at you, God Is An Astronaut - you're so goddamn boring on albums but live it just works so drat well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU