Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

calyurk
Apr 5, 2023

Jewmanji posted:

Finally got a record player after living on this earth for [redacted] years. I have inherited plenty of good stuff over the years, but was excited to make my first purchase F# A# Infinity before I remembered that it doesn't include Providence :(

Fully sick bro. One of the first albums I ever got on wax was LYSF, and it sounds great. I recommend checking out the vinyl version of U.X.O as well, it's the definitive version of the album in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calyurk
Apr 5, 2023
Yes, but the tracks themselves have some more material as well. 09-15-00 and Motherfucker=Redeemer pt.1 have beautiful ambient intros that were left off the CD release completely.

calyurk
Apr 5, 2023
Same here. Really helps tie the themes of the album together IMO.