Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1mpper
Nov 26, 2004
Do any of you people with vinyl copies of Godspeed's 'Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven' notice any warping of the records?

My first purchase had significant warping on the first disc. I returned it, and got the second (and last) copy, and there's warping second disc.

I suppose it's possible the batch my record store received were just ruined.

Coincidentally, I also ordered three EITS records and two Mono records from auralexploits. Those all arrived with warped discs as well.

I'm starting to think the genre is just cursed for me. It's as if there's a force in the universe attempting to prevent me from enjoying post-rock vinyls. There's nothing more loving frustrating that putting a record on the turntable for the first time and realizing its goddamned warped.

1mpper fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Mar 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU