Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carpet
Apr 2, 2005

Don't press play
Have fun at the Mogwai gig - the first time I saw them was also my first post pandemic gig, it was in a ~300 capacity venue where I was only a few rows from the front and I had a great evening. But yes, after seeing them again a few months later, I started bringing ear plugs to some gigs. I've got a ticket for their 'Big City' one day festival they're putting on in Glasgow in June, along with Slowdive, Beak>, and others. Hope the weather's nice.

And today I've seen that GY!BE are playing four dates in the UK in Sep/Oct so of course I instantly bought a ticket for them (speaking of Glasgow, that's where I saw them in 2022), and Sunn O))) are also touring in April so that's another ticket purchased. Need to stock up on earplugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU